1) In one living and true God eternally existing in the Father, the Son (Jesus) and the Holy Spirit.
2) Jesus Christ, God’s only Son, that Jesus is both God and man. We believe in his virgin birth, sinless life, miracles and teachings, atoning death for sins, bodily resurrection, ascension into heaven, and personal and visible coming back to earth.
3) In the Holy Spirit, who came forth from the Father and the Son to convict the world of sin, righteousness, and judgment and to regenerate, sanctify and empower for ministry all who believe that He is the believer’s Helper, Guide, and Teacher. We believe in the present day ministry of the Holy Spirit and in the exercise of all the biblical gifts of the Spirit.
4) In the baptism in the Holy Spirit.(Joel 2: 28-31 & Acts 2)
5) That the Scriptures of the Old and New Testament are the Word of God, fully inspired, and the infallible rule of faith and practice, and that they are to be interpreted according to their context and purpose.
6) That all people are sinful by nature and need salvation.
Faith on Marriage:
7) That Salvation is offered to ALL MANKIND and by accepting the Shed Blood and Atoning Death of Jesus Christ.
8) In the church, both Invisible and Visible, worldwide and local, the living and spiritual body, of which Christ is the head of all regenerated persons are members.
9) In Baptism by immersion into water and the Lord’s Supper (Communion).
10) In the laying on of hands for the releasing of the Holy Spirit, for receiving gifts of the spirit, for healing, and for recognition and empowering of those whom God has ordained to lead and serve the church.
11) In the personal, visible appearing of Christ to earth and the consummation of His Kingdom, in the resurrection of the body, the final judgment and eternal blessing of the righteous, and eternal separation from God for the wicked.
12) That the Lord speaks to all who are willing to hear the “Voice of the Lord” and believe that the Prophets, along with Prophetic gifts and callings are still existent in today’s time and are manifesting throughout the world to all who are willing to listen and obey the “Voice of the Lord”.
13) That the ministry gifts of the Fivefold ministry (apostle, prophet, evangelist, pastor and teacher) are for today and are being restored to the present day church. (Ephesians 4:11)
14) That the Nine gifts of the Holy Spirit as listed in (I Corinthians 12:4-11) are active and given by The Holy Spirit to all Born again Believers.
15) We believe that the Theme of Biblical Restoration of all that the prophets have spoken since the world began, (Acts 3:19-21) and the Restoration of the “Tabernacle of David”, (Amos 9:11, Acts 15:15-21) is for today’s church.
16) SACF/M Loves and Supports our elder brother Israel,
both financially and in Intercession for her salvation and for the Peace of
17) We love our Jewish Roots and have Symbolic expressions of the Nation Israel as to her feasts, helping us to reach out and understand our Roots as believers in Christ.
18) We believe in the literal return of the Jewish people to their ancestral Land and the Biblical Restoration of the boundaries set forth by God in The old Covenant promises.
19) We believe God is working with Israel to bring her to Himself through Christ by the Holy Spirit resulting in her salvation therefore completing the plan of God for all man kind.
20) We do not teach nor support Replacement Theology regarding the Church and Israel.