CNY Regional A & P Network
CNY Regional Apostolic & Prophetic Council
Proverbs 11: 14 Where there is no counsel, the people fall; but in the multitude of counselors there is safety.
Job 12: 12 Wisdom is with aged men, and with length of days, understanding.
13 “With Him are wisdom and strength, He has counsel and understanding.
The Central New York Regional Apostolic and Prophetic Network is designed to bring five fold ministry minded apostolic and prophetic ministers and marketplace leaders together in a relational peer level council. It is our desire to work together for the greater New York State and Regional expression of Psalm 133 unity and Acts 2:42 ministry.
Acts 2: 42And they continued steadfastly in the apostles’ doctrine and fellowship, in the breaking of bread, and in prayers. 43Then fear came upon every soul, and many wonders and signs were done through the apostles. 44Now all who believed were together, and had all things in common, 45and sold their possessions and goods, and divided them among all, as anyone had need. 46So continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, they ate their food with gladness and simplicity of heart, 47praising God and having favor with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily those who were being saved.
This council is in no way designed to bring vertical hierarchy but horizontal peer relationship to the leaders of the Cities, Region and State.
The function of this council is to;
1. Gather at various times for facilitation of annual conferences and scheduled meetings for the express purpose of training, equipping and releasing the Body of Christ as a corporate expression.
2. The gathering for strategizing and bringing together of ministers for summits and round tables designed to allow multi-panel input for the express purpose of regional teams being released in a corporate mandate for our Cities, Region and State.
3. Provide a gathering place for Market Place leaders to bring scriptural principals and practical application to their business through training and equipping. To make aware to the church leaders the opportunities they have to guide the market place leaders into the 21st century.
4. Provide accountability amongst leadership of those joined together.
5. To provide apostolic and prophetic foundation to today’s church
6. This is strictly voluntary relationship and membership opportunity.
For more information call apostolic minister/Sr pastor James C Exner
315-415-6217 or email email@example.com